Service Advisor is responsible for selling, identifying and documenting service, maintenance, and repair service for customers. Responsible for scheduling service to be performed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Works with customer and technician to identify required maintenance.
- Performs road test of customer vehicles.
- Advises customers on necessary/suggested services.
- Offers additional services and repairs to customers.
- Computes cost of replacement parts and labor to restore vehicle to condition specified by customer.
- Estimates cost of mechanical, electrical, or other repairs.
- Enters itemized estimate on service order and explains estimate to customer.
- Schedules appointments with customer.
- Maintains Customer Satisfaction scores at or above designated standards.
- Meets dealership's standards for repair/order production.
- Follows Safeguards rules and regulations.
- CDK Knowledge - preferred but not required
- ASE Certification (C1) - preferred but not required
- Associates Degree or previous experience in a customer service-oriented role preferred
- Professional appearance and strong communication skills
- Basic computer skills a plus
- Organization skills
- Must have the ability to multi-task
- Work well under pressure
- Proven track record
- Strong record of positive Customer Satisfaction results
- Valid in-state driver's license with good driving record
- Submit to and successfully complete MVR, background check, and pre-employment drug test
- Job Type: Full-time