Toyota Military Rebate
YOU RANK WITH US
When it comes to supporting our troops, everyone wants to do their part. At Toyota, that means offering all eligible U.S. military personnel a $500 rebate toward any new Toyota vehicle when you finance through your Toyota dealer and Toyota Financial Services.*
HOW TO QUALIFY
To qualify for the rebate, you must meet these conditions at the time of purchase:
- Be in current active duty status in the U.S. Military (Navy, Army, Air Force, Marines, National Guard, Coast Guard and active Reserve) OR a U.S. Military inactive reserve (i.e., Ready Reserve) that is part of the individual Ready Reserve, Selected Reserve and Inactive National Guard.
- Retirees or Veterans honorably discharged within one year of service and household members of eligible qualifying military personnel are eligible
- Provide verifiable proof of military status or active service at the time of purchase:
- Leave and Earning Statement or
- Military Identification Card (Photo copy of Military Identification Card is NOT required.)
- Receive a salary sufficient to cover ordinary living expenses and payments for your Toyota
- Receive credit approval through a Toyota dealer and Toyota Financial Services
*Toyota Military Rebate Program is available on approved credit to qualified customers financing the purchase of new untitled Toyota models through participating Toyota dealers and Toyota Financial Services. Not all applicants will qualify. Rebate offered by Toyota Motor Sales, U.S.A., Inc. On finance contracts, rebate will be applied toward the down payment. One rebate per finance transaction. Not compatible with Toyota College Rebate Program. Finance contract must be dated by January 4, 2016. The Military Rebate Program is subject to change or terminate at any time. Some restrictions apply. Program may not be available in all states.